You’re Business Only Grows to the Level You’ve Grown as a Person
We serve purpose-driven women entrepreneurs serving as coaches, advisors, healers, leaders, and creatives. These business owners are looking to grow an influential online presence for greater impact AND growth!
Yet, these powerful ladies find something has fallen short… and are striving to put their finger on what IT is! They’re frustrated at the dollars and minutes they’ve poured into moving their business ahead… only to find yet another strategy has fallen short.
But, truly, there is no Golden Ticket. There is the advancement of you, your business, your brand, and your online presence. PERIOD. Over and over and over. And EACH and EVERY TIME you move the needle on these areas, you ARE taking critical steps ahead! Critical steps toward the tipping point when your business can genuinely FLY at the level you are only currently dreaming of!
Want to know a little more? Let’s dive into one of the primary aspects of growing a successful online business: YOU, the business owner!
Below are Five Steps to Develop You as you grow your online business.
- Decide with conviction that you are going to be creating a new level of YOU. Cross over the threshold into this new season or new reality for yourself, and then close the door behind you! Slam it. Lock it. Throw away the key! Decide, once and for all, that you are never, ever going back. And most importantly, decide WHY. Decide what you must have, achieve, provide for your clients, yourself, your family on the other end of arriving at the next version of YOU.
- Align yourself with the outcome you’re desiring by identifying the gap between where you are and where you’re headed. What needs to happen to fill that gap? What’s lacking? For example, it could be that you notice a funky mindset within yourself, or maybe your lack of energy due to poor rest or nutrition. Or possibly the outcome you desire is an improved financial situation, and you need some training around how to shift and accomplish that! Then as soon as you identify the gap, firmly don’t let ANYTHING (including fear, other’s well-intentioned but unexperienced opinions, or even your own dislike of leaving your comfort zone) interfere with your forward progress!
- Create your strategy or roadmap for closing that gap. Address the key areas of YOU here: Consider your mindset, your health, your spirit, your people/relationships, your home, your finances, and you might even have a few areas to add here specific for you. Address each of these areas, simplify your goals, and set your plan of action based on the results you desire! (If mindset is your challenge, you might desire to add journaling/meditation, reading helpful books, hiring a life coach or counselor, the options are open but create what resonates for you!)
- Build-in your success by reviewing your strategy and begin taking action, action, action! Massive imperfection action is going to spawn more movement. In this step, you’ll also want to build in your support system for days when you’re feeling stuck or frustrated. This means enlisting a key contact which could be a spouse, partner, or your business bestie! It should also include PAID support such as a coach, trainer, or counselor if you really want to launch steadily toward your desired outcome!
- Become the next version of YOU that you’re leaning toward in this next season of your life in business by reviewing the past you, releasing it in this current you, and vision-casting the future you. Literally, fall in love with this next iteration of you and the results and life that will be created in the process! Embrace the challenges, give yourself grace for the hiccups and whatever you do, keep going. You’ve got this, too.
In our own lives and working with our clients and team, we find that the business owner as an individual is absolutely just as important as the health of the business itself! Without a centered, well-rounded, and healthy CEO, any business will plateau and eventually retract.
Truly your business can only grow to the level that you’ve grown as a person. Hard stop.
Have YOU experienced this?
Book a Discovery Call and learn some to grow some while you share some to help some!
Success is 80% psychology and 20% skill.”
– Tony Robbins