It’s official. Your new website is finally happening. A weight has been lifted off your shoulders and you’re excited to see what the Elevate5 team creates for you! In the meantime, it’s key to prime your social media accounts for the launch of your new site! Each week leading up to your launch we are giving you tips and tangible items to post!
These posts are recommended in addition to your normal social media posting schedule. Or, they can be used to get you started! Either way take this exciting time as a chance to engage and authentically connect with your audience!
Take your excitement and share it on your social media accounts! Post at least one post this
week that we like to call, “The Teaser”. Post your new logo or a picture of you and then hint at
what might be coming and explain why you are so excited about it.
- Post “The Teaser” post
- Engage conversation with your audience by responding to any comments
Bonus Tip: It’s as simple as a conversation with your best friend.
The Real You
We’re getting brave! Give your viewers an insight into the real you. This post can be something funny, what your desk looks like today, your kids, the sunshine on your drive this morning, a bad
hair day or even what you’re eating for dinner. Be sure to tie the meaning of that picture back
to your business to give viewers an authentic but relevant post. This helps your audience
connect with you on a whole new level.
- Post your “real you” posts
- Comment on your follower’s posts to engage outside of your own content. This will help increase engagement on your own page!
This week we challenge you to post a story! Start by picking one story that represents how you got to where you are in your business right now. It could be a stumbling block you’ve had to overcome, thanking someone for unveiling reality, or simply a reminder that represents your growth. The moral of the story here should be relatable to your viewers, inspire other entrepreneurs, or connect with them in a new way! Post one post that tells a story related to your business.
- Post one post that symbolizes how far your business has come.
- BONUS POST: Share one of your follower’s posts that relates to you
or your business.
Progress Over Perfect
This week, we challenge you to share one personal goal with your audience. It could be adding fifty more people to your tribe before the end of the year, committing to a health goal, practicing gratitude every day, or even dedicating one hour each day to self-care. Whatever it is, make it quantifiable and tie it back to your business’ product or service.
Document the entire journey! Whether you chose a goal for the week or for the year, continue to share your progress and downfalls with your audience. This will help you connect with your audience and let them know that whatever your goal is, you’re doing it with all of them by your side. It’s a powerful thing. Once you allow your followers to hold you accountable, they will want you to do the same for them. This is where the business piece comes in. It’s a great way to show your products and services rather than being “salesy”. Be authentic and true as you share the journey.
- Post one goal this week. Make sure it’s quantifiable and include a time-span
- Share the day you’re starting your goal and how you’re preparing to achieve it
- FREE POST: Progress over perfect! You’re getting to know your followers really well. Post something you think they’ll enjoy. Make them laugh or inspire them!
Website Launch Week!
It’s LIVE! Capture your emotion related to your new website and tell the world your exciting news! With such a big announcement, share it everywhere you can. Let people know that this is a special occasion and don’t be afraid to draw a little extra attention towards it.
- Post one post this week announcing your new website (include the link). YAY!
- Post one post that captures your emotion of your new website.
- Post one progress over perfect post of the goal you’re aiming to achieve. Let everyone know how the beginning is going!
You have the tools, now it’s time to use them. Your brand-new website isn’t just a beautiful thing
for your followers to look at. It’s a strategic tool for your business that just happens to be easy on the eyes. Here are some simple social media posts that promote your brand while driving traffic to your new website.
Ideas for Future Posts:
- Copy the link to one blog post and use it as a social media post. This will help drive consistent traffic to your website after the excitement of your launch settles.
- Have a brand-new opt-in? Increase the size of your email list by promoting it on your social media channels. Take a screenshot of the opt-in and create a social media post, then drop
the link in the post or the comments and drive people to your website! They will enter their email to receive the opt-in and just like that you have another subscriber to your email list!
- It’s time to interact. Trickle in posts that straight out ask your audience to engage by asking a question or simply adding a call to action. Then maintain engagement with your audience. Encourage comments, respond to comments, comment on other’s posts, share posts and be conversational with your followers whenever you can.
- Your new website is a hub of information and content that relates directly to your business! Don’t be afraid to reuse that content in different ways on your social media accounts. It’s
a great way take some pressure of you when you feel like you have nothing new to say to your followers!
In just a few weeks’ time you can easily get into flow with your social media posts in an engaging way! You’re about to find the ease of social media and how well it pairs with your brand-new website. Together these two will keep your viewers engaged and participating. Use your new website as a strategic tool and refer back to these post ideas whenever you need some help along the way.