How to do it and Why
Blog writing can be one of the last things on your list as a busy entrepreneur. It’s that one thing that you can always somehow justify not getting to… trust us, we’ve so been there!
But the reason why we hear about it so often and continue to leave it on our to-do list is that there are so many benefits to maintaining a blog. Below are some of them, including…
- SEO benefits that boost rankings in top search engines like Google
- Builds value and trust with your target market
- Positions you as the expert in your field
- Successfully builds your brand up as you continue to share
Consistency is critical when creating new content and keeping your blog fresh. As you add one more thing to your “business must-have” list, we’d like to share some tips for blog writing.
- Determine your blog schedule and stick to it whether it’s once a month, week, or day! It doesn’t matter as long as it works for you and your business schedule. Keep it reasonable and within reach as you get started, then work up to your goal as you get your groove.
- Batch your work. The beauty of blog posts is it’s a type of content that you can batch out. Start by brainstorming hot topics in your field, peek at your marketing calendar (if you have one, it becomes convenient here), and write blogs that resonate with your target market’s needs.
- Schedule them out. Once your blog posts are complete, schedule them to post, so you don’t even have to think about doing it manually! There’s a whole lot of beauty in things that can be automated within your business.
- Re-use content. Now that your blog posts are scheduled out and posting on your website re-use that content! Share it on social media, send it in an email to your subscribers, and continue to refer to it in the future. Use your blog as a hub of valuable information and make it known to your clients so they can continue to benefit from it without chatting with you one-on-one.
Do these tips inspire you? Good! Keeping up with your blog is a key aspect of growing your online presence. Start exactly where you are and work from there to gain confidence, momentum, followers, and most importantly, results.
Share with us your biggest takeaway on how you’re going to more consistently write blog posts here on our Elevate5 Facebook page!