Does the thought of social media leave you feeling overwhelmed? Trust us, we have been there and felt the weight of it all, which is why we want to let you in on a few key tips that will help make your life a whole lot easier!
Social media platforms help you connect one-on-one with your target audience, generate brand awareness and online growth, and boost your leads to sales. No matter where your audience is, you can reach them through social media.
It is impossible to keep up with every platform out there, but we suggest you focus on one or two (Facebook & Instagram) and grow your following before moving on.
- First things first, PLAN. Create a solid marketing plan for the year. Start by placing your big initiatives and goals on the calendar along with any dates of importance within your business (anniversaries, sponsors, promotions, etc.) You can then reverse engineer your marketing from those important dates. We recommend you target your posts and have a strategy that is specific to each social media platform.
- Use a scheduling tool! We highly recommend that you use a social media scheduling platform to schedule most of your posts. This will save you so much time and allow you to track and analyze your results. Here a few of our suggestions.
- Who is your Ideal Client? (Explain in full detail what your ideal client looks like and who they are)
- What are the fears and needs of your ideal client?
- Your brand themes and key topics.
- Specific brand words, phrases, and titles.
- Your brand outcome…. “We help you with _______, so that….”
- Are they sharing content relevant to your business?
- What is the level of engagement the influencer can create with an audience relevant to your brand?
- Know who you are trying to influence.
We hope these few strategies and tips will help you stand out on social media, generate brand awareness, and boost your leads to sales!